Dec 03 2014
Photograph by Photoharrie. Source: http://popaganda.gr/cloe-floirat-krivi-gimno-soma-skopo-na-fanerosi/
Clo’e Floirat was the second participant of the Occupy Atopos Residency. The outcome of her residency was presented during the Occupy Atopos #Clo’eFloirat exhibition from December 3rd 2014 until January 14th 2015 at Atopos cvc.
Clo’e Floirat is an art critic and artist: “artist-critic”. She combines drawing and writing into what she calls “drawing Crit’ writing”, critiquing contemporary art events and current affairs in her own distinctive manner. “Her work is not an end”, as British writer Natalie Ferris indicates, “but an intermediary to urge for more thoughts and opinions, to foster our individual esprit critique.” Clo’e has studied in New York, London (MA in Critical Writing in Art & Design, Royal College of Art) and the Netherlands (Design Academy of Eindhoven) and has participated in various Atopos projects like ARRRGH!, Slaves to Atopos and Mon Petit Chou. A regular contributor to various publications, e.g., artpress, Intramuros and l’Officiel Art, she also works with Colette in Paris, Hermès and Illycaffè while continuing her collaborations with Robert Wilson as well as Rufus Wainwright in New York for several years.
- Dec 03 2014 - Jan 21 2015 Occupy Atopos #Clo’eFloirat
- 2012 - 2015 Mon Petit Chou #Clo’eFloirat
- Feb 29th 2016 - Apr 2nd 2016 Mon Petit Chou #Clo’e Floirat // Colette
- Apr 03 2013 Slaves to Atopos #10: Clo’e Floirat
- Apr 07 2013 Mon Petit Chou #Clo’eFloirat // ARRRGH! SHOW OFF
- Jun 04 2013 Atopos cvc & Clo’e Floirat // Lustlands vol. II