Dec 12 2016 - Apr 30 2017
in collaboration with documenta 14 in Athens
72 Salaminos str.
104 35 Athens
Daniel Knorr has been participating in the Occupy Atopos Residency from December 12th 2016 to April 30th 2017.
The artist was born in 1968 in Bucharest and lives in Berlin. Knorr refers to his conceptually driven practice as “Materialization”. His work has been presented through various solo shows: Die Höhen der Tiefen in Galerie Meyer Riegger Karlsruhe (2017), La Pietra della Rinascita la GAMeC Bergamo, (2015), Lunarium at Galerie Nächst St. Stephan Wien (2014), Vulkanstr. at Galeria Fonti Napoli, Depression Elevations at Kayne Griffin Corcoran Gallery Los Angeles (2013), Explosion, at the Kunsthalle Wien (2012), Limits of Jurisdiction at Färgfabriken Stockholm (2011), Led R Nanirok , at Kunsthalle Basel, Awake Asleep, at Museum of Modern Art Warsaw (2009), Scherben bringen Glück at Kunsthalle Fridericianum, Kassel (2008), Romanian Pavilion at the 51st Biennial of Art in Venice (2005). Additionally, Knorr has participated in a large number of group shows: Made in Germany 3 Kestner Gesellschaft Hannover, Collection KiCo Lenbachhaus München, Kunstmuseum Bonn, Migrosmuseum Zürich (2017), Kunsthalle Zürich (2015), The way of the shovel, Museum of contemporary Art Chicago, Le Pont Musee d´Art Moderne Marseille (2013), Reflecting Fashion Museum für Moderne Kunst Wien (2012), Second World, Steierischer Herbst (2011), The promises of the past, Centre Pompidou, Paris (2010), Manifesta 7, Rovereto; 5th Berlin Biennial (2008).
- Mar 27 2017 Οccupy Atopos #NevinAladağ #DanielKnorr #IbrahimMahama
- Dec 12 2016 - Apr 30 2017 Occupy Atopos Residency #NevinAladağ
- Jan 11 - Apr 30 2017 Occupy Atopos Residency #IbrahimMahama
- Dec 12 2016 Οccupy Atopos Residency #BouchraKhalili Closing Event
- Sep 8 - Dec 14, 2016 Οccupy Atopos Residency #BouchraKhalili
- Sep 2016 - Jul 2017 Atopos cvc collaborates with documenta 14
- 2014 - 2017 Occupy Atopos Residency