June 12 2015
Craig Green remains the answer to the question “What is brilliant in British menswear right now?” according to the Guardian. The designer has recently shown his new collection that gave emphasis to attention of detail, freedom in form and neo-romanticism juxtaposed with energy and power. Red, white, blue, orange, yellow and green monochrome looks, a variety in lines and textures reminiscent of work apparel and martial arts uniforms, symbolic notations on identity and gender and minimal androgynous figures complemented the British designer’s proposals for SS 2016.
Craig Green’s third solo show was presented at London Collections: Men through the NEWGEN MEN initiative, shortly after the launch of his first AW15 campaign that has been photographed by Nick Knight.
- 2010 - 2015 Mon Petit Chou
- 2010 - 2015 Mon Petit Chou #CraigGreen
- Jan 09 2013 Mon Petit Chou #CraigGreen #AW13
- Jan 06 2014 Mon Petit Chou #CraigGreen #AW14
- Jan 12 2015 Mon Petit Chou #CraigGreen #AW15
- Jul 23 2013 Mon Petit Chou #CraigGreen #SS14
- Jun 17 2014 Mon Petit Chou #CraigGreen #SS15
- Dec 14 2012 Mon Petit Chou #CraigGreen // ARRRGH! ID
- Mar 20 - Jul 07 2013 Mon Petit Chou #CraigGreen // Designs of the Year Awards 2013
- May 23 - June 19 2014 Mon Petit Chou #CraigGreen // DSM Ginza Installation